Welcome to Fall 2022 Fish 110 at UAF!

We are counting down the last few days until we kick off the start of FISH 110. I am super excited to get to know you all and have a great term, despite all the uncertainty and anxiety floating around in the world today. This message serves as a welcome and to cover some important logistics.

Meeting Time: We will meet online via Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:45- 11:15 am, Alaska Time. The first class is Tuesday August 30, 2022. You can join the class live by following this LINK. I will also send the login info via an email to your @alaska.edu or preferred email address on file. Classes will be recorded and available for watching if you need to miss class, but it is expected that you will attend live unless you’ve communicated with me before hand. There are frequent in class activities that you don’t want to miss out on.

Course Schedule: Our class schedule is not written in stone and will be adapted based on the pace of the course and choices we make as a group along the way. The most up to date schedule is accessible HERE and is the default schedule for important dates and events. Please let me know if you find discrepancies or if you have questions.

Syllabus and Grading: We will go over details the first day, but the syllabus is available online HERE.