Studying

Home Forums Due November 5 Studying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hcbass
    Participant

For this exam I started going through my notes in the weeks before we had to take the exam. I also went through the old lecture power points to study. when it came time to take the exam I reviewed my notes one last time the nigh before as well as looked through some of the power points I thought I might struggle with. as far as the essay questions go, I simply started writing and didn’t really outline my thoughts. I wrote down my main points first and then went back through to add in some details. This really worked for me and it is what I will probably do on the next exam. Though, for the next exam, I may make a study sheet or flash cards for all of the terms and people to memorize.

Kyleigh McArthur
    Participant

I might try the outline method for writing responses, I tend to write what I’m thinking and that doesn’t always turn out too well. A study sheet might be a good idea as well, I just looked over all of my notes and I wasn’t really sure what to study.

peepple
    Participant

I do like the method of outlining writing responses. Being able to look at a study sheet would be nice to if I really need to memorize a topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fish and Fisheries in a Changing World