Studying

Home Forums Due November 5 Studying

• #196384
    jltusten

To prepare for the midterm exam, I went through the notes we took in class and found words that could be easily defined, vocab and people, and make a quizlet to help remember them. Then I read through the noted I took in class to remember everything we’d talked about. When I got to the essay, I got out my pretzels and took a ten minute break because I didn’t want to do it. Then I started the essay by writing an easy thesis to serve as an outline. I used mostly topics covered in discussions and in Four Fish as examples in the essay.

#196398
    bmmatala

I should’ve thought about doing a quizlet instead of making the flashcards maybe that would have helped me further.

#196432
    alwhitney2

I love how you reacted to the essay question. That is exactly how I felt when I got to it. I scrolled down to see the entire test and when I saw the essay question I felt my entire body groan. I like how you started off with a thesis, that serves as a great outline, and is often what I do, so that I know where I am going in the essay. If I don’t, I tend to ramble, and then make several points that may or may not be related to each other.