Fish 110 Midterm

Home Forums Due November 5 Fish 110 Midterm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kmingo2
    Participant

I started preparing for the midterm about a week before. I reviewed the previous forum posts and quizzes we had taken. I also looked over the notes I had taken in my notebook. One thing I think I should have reviewed more were the specific terms used. When I first looked at the exam I was not prepared for the definitions because I am more of a big concept person rather than specifics oriented.
    In all honesty, when I looked at the essay portion I just started writing. I had an idea in my mind of how the answer would go but I went in chronological order and it worked out.

peepple
    Participant

I was a little caught off guard too by the definitions section of the exam, luckily a lot of what we went over regarded those topics and I was able to answer them pretty easily.

faelmore
    Participant

The definition section was a little difficult and unclear in exactly what he was asking for. I guess I should’ve assumed that he wanted fishery specific definitions, but there are multiple definitions for the terms in a broader sense and that’s how I (and apparently you) thought about it

hmhellen
    Participant

I definitely struggled with the definitions too! I was prepared for explaining concepts and mechanisms but not definitions. What do you think is the best way to study for that kind of question?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fish and Fisheries in a Changing World