Post due Sept 29 by 11:59pm

Now that your first quiz in FISH 110 is behind you, share with the class your approach and methodology for studying. Do you feel it worked well, what do you plan to do differently for studying for the midterm? 

Share your thoughts in at least 250 words.  The point of this post is to share helpful studying tips and pointers. We will talk through the quiz and your responses to this prompt on Thursday

One thought on “Post due Sept 29 by 11:59pm”

1. For me when I study I like to study in groups of 2-3 since this way we can bounce ideas off of each other and help one another understand the material. Since Covid happened though I found that I also like to study alone in 30 minute increments with a 10 minute break inbetween, sometimes I’ll take a shorter or longer break, it would depend on the material I’m studying. I also like to study for a total of 3 hours a week on each subject, but if a certain class needs me to study more for a certain quiz or exam then I focus more on that.