Your quiz becomes available for downloading at 9:30 am tomorrow and is due no later than 12pm. The quiz is designed to take no more than 45 minutes, but take the time you need. Please honor the request to not use notes or other materials, and work alone on this. I will be online at 9:45-11:15 to field any questions.
Instructions for accessing, downloading, completing, and submitting your FISH 110 quiz.
- Log into Blackboard at https://classes.alaska.edu/ or through UAonline or other routes (there are many)
- Select FISH 110 from your list of classes, and click on menu option called Quizzes and Exams on the left of your navigation pane
- Within the Quizzes and Exams folder you will find two (2) links: one is a file that allows you to download your exam and another that allows you to submit your exam
- Click to download your exam as a PDF document. Complete all questions to the best of your ability, typing your answers into the boxes below each of the 5 questions. Save your Quiz in the format: YourFirstName, YourLastName, FISH110Quiz1.pdf
- When complete and saved, upload your document by clicking on the link called ‘Upload Quiz 1 Here’
- Reconsider your choice for Expert Panel projects (we forgot on Tuesday to form teams!) and then have a good weekend. We will get rolling on Expert Panels on Tuesday.