Please respond to this prompt by composing your own POST (details below). Your response should be at least 250 words, use complete and correct punctuation, and is written to express your opinions as clearly as possible.
In the opening pages of Four Fish, Paul Greenberg has a personal experience on a favorite child-hood pond that sets him on to a journey to learn about fisheries. What was this experience for Greenberg and have you had a similar profound event that sent you on a mission for knowledge? At this point of the book, how do you think Greenberg would have answered our question about the health of world fisheries? By the end of the book do you think he will have become more optimistic or pessimistic compared to how he started?
How to create your Post
- Login into the fish 110 website as usual
- To create a post, select Post from the WP Admin dashboard and choose Add New.
- Type or paste text in the content window and style it with the options available on the toolbar.
- Add Images, video, and links to support your ideas (optional)
- Click Publish to make the post live and accessible.